21 September essay topic in India

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Tina

21 September essay topic in India

Post by Tina »

All students should attend school untill eighteen .

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement ?

The graph was on past and prospective GDP of a country in percentages spent for three resources like health , education and transport . Between 2000 and 2025.
Last edited by Tina on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan

Re: 21 September essay topic in India

Post by Ryan »

Thank you for sharing this information, Tina. How do you feel about your performance?
Tina

Post by Tina »

It's my pleasure, Ryan . I am not satisfied with my performance for writing . It was difficult for me to accumulate ideas , vocabulary and finally to give structure to my essay within specified time. I realised, after watching your videos that I need to learn and practice a lot in order to improve my English .

But, I must say that I am fortunate enough to find you and your website. You are an amazing teacher, that I have ever met. You talent is remarkable. It is so nice to listen to u. I literally, fall in love with your voice and technique of teaching. You are doing a great job. I wish, I could meet u during my childhood for learning english because its extremely difficult to rectify our mistakes at this stage of our life. Hope, I will remain in touch with u in future.

I am not going to attempt IELTS again in future. Firstly, I am exhausted. Secondly, by Gods grace, I got my result with desired score of 7 in each, yesterday by post. Isn't it very surprising ? I applied for enquiry on result in august for my previous attempt and the band score of speaking upgraded from 6 to 7.5. I was very confident that I can't score so low in speaking , hence I applied for EOR . At last, 7 in each .

I am looking forward for my future plans . My sincere regards to you . May God bless you and your family with everything that you wish for.
I am also thankful to the forum community as well for taking part in active discussion and helping me in correcting my errors.
This is a message from my heart , Please ignore my language errors .

Sincere Regards,
Tina
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Thank you very much for your kind words, Tina. I also feel very fortunate to be able to connect with people all around the world via these websites.

Your speaking mark is quite extraordinary. A 1.5 band jump after reevaluation? The original examiner must have been asleep at the wheel. ;)

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I am very happy to hear your IELTS challenges are over. Your perseverance and dedication really did pay off, didn't they!
Tina

Post by Tina »

Thanks Ryan, for your best wishes.
This is a classical example that how a person as an examiner can dent your carrier. I cannot express the mental harassment , I underwent . On the other hand , people like you , who are doing selfless service to students .
There should be some audit system to check the aptitude of IELTS test takers too . It was very painful experience for me . I suffered for no fault of mine. Amidst all this , I found the best teacher of the world and its you, Ryan. You came as blessing in disguise for me . My heartfelt best wishes to you once again.
I am surely going to take lessons of English from you in future. I need to learn a lot . I am extremely thankful to you that you personally checked one of my essay . I know , how busy u r . Apart from English, I learnt dedication and devotion to ones own work from you . I will carry this treasure through out my life and would like to apply for my profession . Your passion for teaching is very obvious . Keep doing your good work . The world needs people like you .

Regards
Tina .
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Tina wrote:Thanks Ryan, for your best wishes.
This is a classical example that how a person as an examiner can dent your carrier. I cannot express the mental harassment , I underwent . On the other hand , people like you , who are doing selfless service to students .
There should be some audit system to check the aptitude of IELTS test takers too . It was very painful experience for me . I suffered for no fault of mine. Amidst all this , I found the best teacher of the world and its you, Ryan. You came as blessing in disguise for me . My heartfelt best wishes to you once again.
I am surely going to take lessons of English from you in future. I need to learn a lot . I am extremely thankful to you that you personally checked one of my essay . I know , how busy u r . Apart from English, I learnt dedication and devotion to ones own work from you . I will carry this treasure through out my life and would like to apply for my profession . Your passion for teaching is very obvious . Keep doing your good work . The world needs people like you .

Regards
Tina .
I don't doubt it was extremely difficult at times. It must make you value your final success all that much more.

Thank you again for your kind words. Good luck!
Ali

Post by Ali »

Tina wrote:All students should attend school untill eighteen .

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement ?

The graph was on past and prospective GDP of a country in percentages spent for three resources like health , education and transport . Between 2000 and 2025.

Hi Tina,

Congratulations on ur achievement, but it would have been nice to have a pen friend like u :D . I would like u to comment on my essays in future if u r free.

Cheers,
Ali
Tina

Post by Tina »

Sure Ali. I will try my best . I must admit that writing is my weakness. But still we can learn a lot together by correcting each other tasks.
bunni015

Post by bunni015 »

Hi Tina,

Congrats Tina... All the best for your future endeavours. :)

Regards
Bunni015