Writing taks 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
kathecampos04
Premium subscriber
Premium subscriber

Writing taks 1

Post by kathecampos04 »

Dear Michael

I am so happy to share this exciting news with you. As you know, I am studying a master’s degree in business which includes practical and theorical experience overseas. Please allow me to share more details of this great opportunity!
This year my university arranged that Ottawa, Canada is going to be the city where the study-abroad program will happen. As far as I am concerned, I will work along with like-minded professionals, and I will be located in the heart of this capital city. I’m sure this experience will be exciting.

However, I think our stay is a bit short. As I told you in our last conversation, my internship will last six-month, and the Risk Management course will be for two months. I wish I had the opportunity to stay there at least for a year, but I believe that eight months is not too bad at all. What do you think?
Regarding this experience, I feel engaged and optimistic because it will help me to pick up new skills as well as gain work experience before graduating. As you can imagine, I will be able to apply the knowledge learnt through these three years. I hope to see you to share more details about this professional adventure.

Take care!

Kelly
Ryan

Re: Writing taks 1

Post by Ryan »

Hi kathecampos04,

Attached are my thoughts. In future submissions, please also include a copy of the question.
Attachments
kathecampos04 3.pdf
(35.07 KiB) Downloaded 239 times