Yes, this site has been redesigned! Please read this...

This forum explains how this website can be used to help candidates improve their IELTS performance.
Ryan

Yes, this site has been redesigned! Please read this...

Post by Ryan »

This new redesign should let us more easily communicate about your IELTS progress. As you can see, everything at the site is structured to provide a platform for discussion. You can reply to all posts, whether those posts were started by me or not. Feel free to post a question or comment anywhere! ;)

Note: Your account on the previous website will not work here, and this means I have to set you up with a new account. To do this:
  • Click 'Register' at the top of the screen.
  • Go through the registration process.
  • I will open your account and you can start posting!

You might have noticed that some users have a blue username. These are premium subscribers who get personal feedback from me on their IELTS Writing. They also get access to the 'Repeat After Me' speech shadowing lessons and are in a private Whatsapp study group with me.

Premium subscribers pay for these extra services. To become a Premium Subscriber, click 'Edit your Premium Subscription' at the top of the page and complete the payment process. (You may be prompted to open a secure account within which to store your payment details. For security reasons, this account is kept completely separate from your forum account.)