1. An English-speaking friend has written to you to ask you how your studies are going. Write a letter to the friend: o

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ravenstudent
Premium subscriber
Premium subscriber

1. An English-speaking friend has written to you to ask you how your studies are going. Write a letter to the friend: o

Post by Ravenstudent »

An English-speaking friend has written to you to ask you how your studies are going. Write a letter to the friend:
tell your friend how you are preparing for the exam.
tell him/her how you feel about it.
tell him your expectations.

Dear sir,

I am writing to tell you how everything has been going on with me. It is the end of the school year and l am preparing the final exam like every other student.

I have been studing in the library six days a week for the past several weeks. I also worked with some of the other students as a team for our final project. We have been doing a lot practices for presenting our final project. Like most other student, I am feeling a lot of pressure and anxiety during the exam’s week. But I hope l can get over the pressure and achieve what I expected on the exam. Therefore, I am expecting to get an average A on all my courses so l can get full scholarship for my next school year’s study.

We have been friends for so long. I would welcome you for a visit to my school and show you around. I wish you the best for your work and study.

Yours sincerely,
Nolan
Ryan

Re: 1. An English-speaking friend has written to you to ask you how your studies are going. Write a letter to the friend

Post by Ryan »

Hi Ravenstudent,

Attached are my thoughts.
Attachments
Ravenstudent 22.pdf
(52.39 KiB) Downloaded 145 times