Please evaluate my letter - Writing task 1 – General Training

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Thi_IELTS

Please evaluate my letter - Writing task 1 – General Training

Post by Thi_IELTS »

Dears,
Could you please assist me evaluating my letter (Writing task 1 – General Training)? :)
Thanks so much in advance.

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.

Write a letter to your friends. In your letter:
• thank them for the photos and for the holiday
• explain why you didn't write earlier
• invite them to come and stay with you

Write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write any address.

Begin your letter as follows:
Dear __________

LETTER**********

Dear James and Mark,
Hope you guys are doing fine.

Thanks so much for the great holiday we spent together and also for sending me those fantastic pictures. I’m so glad to receive them, it’ll be a good memory of such a remarkable trip, especially being my first experience overseas.

I’ve got your package with the pictures a few days ago, and I’m sorry I couldn’t reply to you earlier, but after this long vacation, I had several things to take care of at home and at work due to my absence.

So, now I think it’s time for us to plan the next year’s summer trip. I’d like to invite both of you to come down to Brazil, I’ll have a room ready for you. The only thing that we’ll have to decide is where we want to spend our days among several great options such as beaches, mountains, and waterfalls.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Thiago