Please evaluate my Task-2 essay (I would appreciate if you could provide a band score)-Thanks in advance

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Abhi_

Please evaluate my Task-2 essay (I would appreciate if you could provide a band score)-Thanks in advance

Post by Abhi_ »

In the 20th century, people have too many options to choose from, thanks to the technological advancements which made it possible. I strongly agree that nowadays people have enormous options to choose from. Especially, today everyone has the luxury to sort, filter and purchase any product online with ease. This has gone one step further and now even brides and grooms are selected online on matrimonial sites.

Firstly, during this covid lockdowns more than 70% of purchases were made through online mode. For instance, websites like Amazon and Flipkart are selling huge varieties of products from groceries to motorcycles. It is estimated that more than 1 billion products are available on Amazon alone. Moreover, these online platforms have several convenient options to filter products based on their price, customer ratings, features, and delivery time. This clearly shows that there are plethora of options available for every individuals to choose from.

Secondly, matrimonial sites are growing popular day by day. Before a couple of decades these websites and platforms were scarce. On the contrary, now most of the young generation in India prefer matrimonial sites over other sources. Because, this helps them to choose the right life partner based on specific criteria like religion, language, caste and financial background. Thus, the example shows that choices have considerably increased when compared to the previous generation.
To conclude, the above showcased example and facts articulates that how people nowadays have abundant options to choose from. This advancement in technology has made it possible for every individual to identify and choose the best fit for them.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (51.16 KiB) Viewed 19392 times