Please assess my writing. Thank you so much.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sodoanvien

Please assess my writing. Thank you so much.

Post by sodoanvien »

Some people think that Covid-19 will be with our life forever and the people cannot live the life we once knew. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is stated that Covid-19 will be attached to human life for good and the world will never be the same. From my perspective, I personally believe that this infectious virus will be eliminated soon.
Some agree that Covid-19 is going to be with people all around the globe forever. To begin, people’s awareness towards this disease is unjustifiable. In many countries, citizens are becoming more and more subjective as they have stopped obeying the rules to prevent the outspread of Covid-19. It can easily be noticed that American people, for example, hardly wear a mask when they go out or even throw big parties, which contain a high number of attendees. In addition, their stubbornness of getting vaccinated also makes it extremely challenging to control the rate of people who are positive with Covid-19. The pandemic has already resulted in terrible consequences, therefore, people’s life may become more conservative than it was in the past.
Although there are people who think that Covid-19 will last for good, I tend to look on the bright side and always bear in mind that the world can get over this horrific disease due to the following reasons. Firstly, the number of nations that are able to produce effective vaccines are rising over time. People, especially scientists, are coming up with different methods to help protect inhabitants from Covid-19. Secondly, countries in the world are supporting each other to reduce the threat of getting infected. For instance, Vietnam, which has the ability to mass-produce anti-virus masks and oxygen providers is sending their products to neighbour countries such as Laos and Cambodia.
In conclusion, even though Covid-19 is currently the biggest risk to humanity, I believe one day the world will be free from this virus and people will live the life they once knew.

(301 words)

Last bumped by sodoanvien on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:52 am.