Please!!! rate my writing task 2 and provide feedback...

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
agielts69

Please!!! rate my writing task 2 and provide feedback...

Post by agielts69 »

Task: "Prevention is better than cure." Researching and treating diseases is too costly so it would be better to invest in preventative measures. To what extent do you agree?

It is better to prevent a disease than to cure it. Investing money in research to advance the prevention of diseases is worth spending as it is less costly. I strongly believe that it’s extremely important to give the highest priority to prevention.

Firstly, the prevention of disease reduces the rate at which it affects people. In other words, people can easily escape the damaging effect of it through prevention. Generally, some would argue that people wouldn’t follow the preventing steps at all. In my opinion, influencing people regularly to maintain important guidelines would bring them on track.

Secondly, research on preventive measures of a disease is not expensive. Certainly, saving money would increase the scale of investing money in more preventative research. I believe that research is the best way to find useful and time-saving strategies for the prevention of disease.

Finally, prevention takes less time to level down the spreading of disease. As saving a life is above everything, so following a shortcut way, prevention is the best logical decision from my point of view. Otherwise, We would lose so many lives for disease if we promote research on curing a disease.

Taking everything into consideration, I would say that increasing the level of scope of prevention of diseases is worth deciding. Advancing the research on prevention is the best possible way to reduce the power of diseases. By promoting the research of prevention, people can ensure the protection of health within a very short time.