Please grade my task 2 : my exam in 17th may

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
chadny013

Please grade my task 2 : my exam in 17th may

Post by chadny013 »

Every country has poor people and every country has different way to dealing with poor. What are some reasons of world poverty ? How can poor be helped ?
In today’s world, countries are suffering from poverty problem. Every country has different reasons behind that issue. The most common reasons are lack of education facility and insufficient natural resources. It is believed that these problems can be solved by providing better education facility and by government proper initiatives.
Lack of education facility is one of the obvious reasons of poverty. Take Bangladesh as an example, people are suffering from impoverishment as because 60% of its population is uneducated even its a developing country. This example clearly shows that, education deficiency is one of the reason to make a poorness country. From this, it can be conclude that, less education facility is negatively correlated with poor nation.
Insufficient natural resources is a second reason for a country to become a poor country. For example, some countries import oil, coal from other country, which easily leads them in worse financial position. It is obvious when looking at this example that, deficient natural resources catalyse poverty. Thus, there is a obvious link between poorer nation and insufficient natural resources.
However, the poor people or a country can be helped by providing better education facility. Developed country can take initiatives by fund raising or volunteer support. For instance, Project name “World Vision of Australia” funded by Australia. This project donate money to children of poor country like Africa, Pakistan for education. On the other hand, Government can also take initiatives to provide monetary and educational facilities to general people which can easily leads a country in positive developments.
After analysing the area of causes and probable solution, Education is the avenue of a developed country. It has been shown that, education can be precursor of a country to reduce poverty. It is expected that developed countries will take initiatives to help poor country to reduce their impoverishment.

Please grade my essay and suggest me to make it better for 7
chadny013

Re: Please grade my task 2 : my exam in 17th may

Post by chadny013 »

Thanks for your ideas. I really like those point that u make. But can you tell me how much i can get with this essay ?
Thanks