Forests are lungs of the earth. Destruction of the world’s forests amount to death of the world we currently know. Do yo

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mitchycruz

Forests are lungs of the earth. Destruction of the world’s forests amount to death of the world we currently know. Do yo

Post by mitchycruz »

For many years, a forest has been known as one of the most important part of the earth contributing to ecosystem’s stability. Deforestation nowadays will affect people’s lives and will also create massive problems such as soil erosion, floods and global warming. In my opinion, I truly disagree with the destruction of forest and I will explain it further.

To begin with, cutting trees can cause global warming and greenhouse effect. Trees are the source of the oxygen we breathe then they absorb carbon dioxide in exchange. If there are no trees carbon dioxide stays in the air contributing into greenhouse effect. Moreover, forests help filter the air pollution and if they are destroyed expect for the outcome, the global warming.

Another drawbacks of destruction, it will increase the incidents of floods and soil erosion. As we knew the parts of the tree as well as their functions, the roots tend to hold the soil together preventing them to erode when there is a heavy rain or storm. It also absorbs water to support its physiological needs, as a result, if there are more trees then it may lessen the chance of overflowing of rivers. They prevent the risk of landslide and floods to the people nearby.

To summarized, trees play an important role into our lives as it is the reason why we are still living. If deforestation continuously working then we must be ready for incoming disaster.
mitchycruz

Re: Forests are lungs of the earth. Destruction of the world’s forests amount to death of the world we currently know. D

Post by mitchycruz »

It would be grateful if I could get feedback so that I can improve my writing skill.
nayeef.jaan

Re: Forests are lungs of the earth. Destruction of the world’s forests amount to death of the world we currently know. D

Post by nayeef.jaan »

For many years, a forest has been known as one of the most important part(s) of the earth contributing to ecosystem’s stability (stability of ecosystem). Deforestation nowadays will affect (Nowadays, Deforestation affects...) people’s lives and will also create (creates) massive problems such as soil erosion, floods and global warming. In my opinion, I truly disagree with the destruction of forest and I will explain it further (it is, in fact, a shallow introduction).
Try hard, try to use complex word structures. All the best
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

mitchycruz wrote:For many years, a forest has been known as one of the most important parts of the earth, contributing to the ecosystem’s stability. Deforestation nowadays will affect people’s lives and will also create massive problems such as soil erosion, floods and global warming. In my opinion, I truly disagree with the destruction of forests and I will explain it further.

To begin with, cutting down trees can cause global warming and the greenhouse effect. Trees are the source of the oxygen we breathe, then they absorb carbon dioxide in exchange. If there are no trees, carbon dioxide stays in the air contributing to the greenhouse effect. Moreover, forests help filter air pollution and if they are destroyed, the outcome is global warming.

Another drawback of destruction is it will increase the incidents of floods and soil erosion. As we know the parts of the tree as well as their functions, the roots tend to hold the soil together, preventing erosion when there is a heavy rain or storm. The roots also absorb water to support the tree'sphysiological needs. As a result, if there are more trees then it may lessen the chance of overflowing rivers. They prevent the risk of landslide and floods to the people nearby.

To summarize, trees play an important role in our lives as they are the reason why we are still living. If deforestation continues, then we must be ready for incoming disaster.
nasserugoji

Post by nasserugoji »

For many years forests have been known to be the most important parts of the earth's ecosystem stability. Deforestation nowadays will affect people's lives and will also create massive problems such as soil erosion, floods and global warming. In my opinion I truly agree that the these practices are contributing to the destruction of our World's forests. To begin with cutting down trees can cause global warming and the greenhouse effect. Trees are the source of the oxygen we breathe and they absorb carbon dioxide in exchange. If there are no trees carbon dioxide stays in the air contributing to the greenhouse effect. Moreover, forests help filter air pollution and if they are destroyed the outcome is global warming.

Another drawback of destruction is it will increase the incidents of floods and soil erosion. As we know from the parts of the tree as well as its functions the roots tend to hold the soil together preventing erosion when there is heavy rain or storm. The roots also absorb water to support the tree's physiological needs. As a result if there are more trees then it may lessen the chance of overflowing rivers. Roots prevent the risk of landslide and floods to the people nearby.

To summarize trees play an important role in our lives as they are the reason why we are still living. If deforestation continues then we must be ready for impending disaster