writing task 2 please evaluate

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
leo7.5

writing task 2 please evaluate

Post by leo7.5 »

Very few schoolchildren learn about the value of money and how to look after it, yet this is a critical life skill that should be taught as part of the school curriculum.

Do you agree or disagree?

With the capitalism on rise, everyone is chasing the green buck, yet no one instills the value of money in their children, Not even school curriculum pay any heed to the importance of money. I believe it is crucial to teach children about the significance of money keeping and how our basic worldly economics work. In this essay I will further dwell on the benefits of early monetary habits.

It is of no surprise that money is the turning wheel of everything, but most people lack the basic understanding of it. This is primarily because they are never familiarized with the elastic yet profoundly complex concept of money saving. It is also evident by the fact that global poverty ratio is still on the rise which among many reasons is also caused by our failure to manage finances properly.

Moreover, young minds are more apt to learn rather than old ones and schools are the right soiling grounds for developing life essential skills. It is understandable that young students tend to take the concept lightly as they do not understand the implications of it because of their complete dependence on their parents. But it is exactly at this time that they need to be taught the immense importance of money before they are pushed into the cold, hard world.

Schools are for most of us a place to learn and become a viable part of the society. In this aspect, the schools should make it mandatory to learn about the art of money making and keeping. I am of the opinion that schools should take a more active approach towards the instilling of skills required to function in today's society.