What do you think the purpose of TV news programs is?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
caner

What do you think the purpose of TV news programs is?

Post by caner »

I agree that the primary goal of news programs is to entertain people. The audiences are pleased to see exciting and funny plans. After a long tiring day, most people seek to relax and to amuse themselves. Therefore, they are less likely to see an educational program than feasting one.

There are other forms of education and even educational programs, but all television does not need to.The vast majority of people watching television are watching it for entertainment reasons, I think overall if networks wish to be successful then they should be producing entertaining programs on their networks, I think educational programs are fine but the majority of people use other avenues such as schooling or the Internet if they wish to be education.

News programs, with educational purposes, could not be demanded. Because informative and educational programs are less likely to be viewed, but entertaining programs are mostly addressed to all generations. People may not want to watch educational programs. People tend to discover new things while having a good time. Entertainment can help people to get rid of their stress. On the other hand, entertaining news programs might involve lots of facilities that people take interests in . Still, educational news programs are not appealed to all people and may have less effect on people to have their atttention.