Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Please benchmark my essay with band 9

Post by saqibali »

Art is considered an essential part of all cultures throughout the world. However, these days fewer and fewer people appreciate art and turn their focus to science, technology and business.
Why do you think that is?
What could be done to encourage more people to take interest in the arts?
There is no doubt that in our daily life, arts has more influence than combined roles of science, technology and business. However, these days, people are investing time, energy and focus on science, technology and business and reducing their concentrate on arts slowly and gradually. In my perspective, growing employment and business trends have changed people mindset. More investment in arts can possibly encourage people to shift their focus to this fundamental domain.
Science, technology and business is creating more business and employment these days than in past. In turn, people are focusing more on these domains for education and employment than in arts. For example, top earning professionals are engineering or MBA business degree holders. As a result, feel people that investing time and energies in arts is a waste of time. Therefore, they have shifted more towards these promising fields. Thus, basic reasons for such a trend are quite clear.
Nothing helps grow a field than an attractive investment. Therefore, if Government decides to invest in arts, people will automatically start shifting their energies to this field. For example, if Government creates more jobs and opportunities for arts degree holders, people will easily shift to this easy education field. This way, we can easily turn focus of people.
People are shifting their focus and energies to promising fields and shunning from arts. Such a trend can be marginally shifted through huge investment by Government and by creating opportunities.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148