Some people think that changing jobs periodically is good. What is your opinion?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
saqibali

Some people think that changing jobs periodically is good. What is your opinion?

Post by saqibali »

As employment trends have diversified, people have got diverse opinion about commitment with a particular employer. Some people think that one should continue with an employment for decades while some believe that periodic switches help a lot. In my opinion, periodic switches helps one learn and imparts our best experience on different companies. Let me elaborate my view in below paragraphs.

Periodic switches help one learn a lot from a very diverse range of environments. We are best positioned to learn when we are posted in a totally new environment. A new job provides us with such an opportunity and we are surrounded with new people with new skills and totally changed expectations. Such an environment imparts on us a new set of knowledge and expertise. After very short span of time, we delivering work and thus our learning become an important part of our personality. This, periodic switches help us learn a lot.

Periodic switches help us impart our best knowledge to a lot of companies. Each time, we join a new employer, we are introducing them a unique set of knowledge and skills that is totally novice to them. Thus, each employer gets advantage of our skills and knowledge. More we switch companies, more we transfer our knowledge to a higher number of companies. Thus, we truly help impart our knowledge through periodic transfers. Therefore, periodic switches have more merits.

Periodic switches help us learn a lot and impart a lot to a wider range of society. Therefore, periodic switches are supported against a continuous employment with a particular employer.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148