My essay on 7th April exam

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
drirfan02

My essay on 7th April exam

Post by drirfan02 »

The best way to make the streets safer is to have annual driving test. Do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays road traffic accident is one of the leading cause of unnatural death. Implementing annual driving test will increase road safety. While Some may argue that this is a waste of resources and time, but I believe this is necessary to make our streets safe .

Opponent of this idea would argue that having a annual driving test is a waste of time and resources of government and taxpayers money. It is because they think that once someone learns driving he seldom forgets it and having the annual checkup will be a waste of time and resources. for example, traffic authority of USA has lot of pending requests from people who wants to be licensed because of lack of resources and less traffic instructors.However having untrained drivers on the street will make a sreets unsafe.

On the other hand people who support this idea have various reasons. Firstly the use of new technologies in driving assistance can make drivers difficult to acclimatize to new technology. for example, UK has made use of navigation maps navigation system in driving test compulsory.Moreover with new automobile models coming in market, it can sometimes be difficult to use those cars. for example, a pensioner in UK drove his car into the wall as he was confused with this strange gear system. also, there are regular changes in the traffic rules which are implemented by the City Council as they feel necessary for example implementation of no traffic zone,no parking zones, traffic cameras et cetera. It is necessary to know to avoid fines.

In Conclusion, although it may seem that having our annual driving test is a waste of taxpayers money. I strongly believe that it is of utmost importance to implement this rule to make our cities safe, therefore, I recommend annual traffic rules should be implemented to update, educate and make our street safe.