General Task 1 - pls help me to assess it, thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dothihiep

General Task 1 - pls help me to assess it, thanks

Post by dothihiep »

You and some friends ate a meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, and you were very pleased with the food and service.
Write a letter to the restaurant manager. In your letter
- give details of your visit to the restaurant
- explain the reason for the celebration
- say what was good about the food and the service

Dear Sir,

I am writing on behalf of my group to express our satisfaction with the memorable experience in your restaurant last week. That was on Friday night, which is considered the busy day of the catering business, and you managed to find us a lovely table under light yellow and warm chandelier.

Initially, we had had no prior intention of dining out on that day until we received the acceptation letter from the company for sponsoring our projects. Eight of us were very excited and did not want to return home; thus, we decided to celebrate together in your establishment.

Essentially, we were pleased with both the professional services and hearty dishes. The waiter was friendly and welcoming while the food was fresh, tasty, and rich in nutrition. We enjoyed every moment in your place, and we would like to thank you for such an unforgettable evening.

We look forward to returning to you soon,