please check and evaluate ;;;;

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravisajan

please check and evaluate ;;;;

Post by ravisajan »

You will move to a new city for work. You know some people who live there.
• Ask them for help finding accommodation
• Tell them where you would like to live
• Tell them the type of place you are looking for

My name is John Wick, and I know you from the last summer project that we had made together. I am writing to let you know that my work base has been shifted to California recently, and I have to move as well. Because you are living here for quite a long time, I need your assistance in finding a living place for me.

I am looking for an accommodation near your place because I have heard about the peaceful environment of this area, and I would love to settle down in such quiet place. In addition to this, I will get your company as well.

I would like to have an independent flat with an air-conditioned facility because I have some health issues due to which I can not withstand heatstroke. I will prefer to have a parking space as well because I will buy a car as soon as I get there. I will require basic equipment of the kitchen and necessary furniture.

I will appreciate if you will send me the pricing and all other details of few options of flats as I have described so that I can choose among them.

Please let me know if you want anything from London, I will get it for you. I will look forward to your reply.

John Wick