please check it. .. R

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravisajan

please check it. .. R

Post by ravisajan »

You are going on a short course to a training college abroad. It is a college that you have not been to before.
Write a letter to the accommodation officer. In your letter,
• give details of your course and your arrival/departure date
• explain your accommodation needs
• ask for information about getting to and from the college

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to let you know that I am coming to attend a short-term export course at Trinity College, Rockwell Street, California. This course will last for seven days starting from 12th March 2018 till 19th March 2018. I will arrive one day prior to 12th March, and I will leave by the evening of the same day when my course will wrap up.

I am visiting this college and the city too for the first time, and I am not aware of the atmosphere much. So, I need a single occupancy room in a peaceful area to avoid any kind of disturbance. The room should be equipped with a study table, an internet facility, and two switchboards as well.

Apart from the room, I request you to hire a car for me for my trip so that I can commute easily to my college. I will pay for the car rent when I will meet you. In case this will not be in your scope then please send me a map of a metro that runs from my arranged dwelling place to the college.

I will look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Jack Jones