Kindly check my essay and specify bands.... RAVIN

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravisajan

Kindly check my essay and specify bands.... RAVIN

Post by ravisajan »

Some people believe that children should not be given homework every day, while others believe that they must get homework every day in order to be successful at school. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

-----------------------------------------------

Giving school studies as homework to the children is a debatable topic. Some people are not in favor of giving the regular homework to children, while others opine that the children must get it each day. These two opposing arguments will be elucidated in the succeeding paragraphs before reaching a conclusion alongside my opinion.

The homework is considered as a burden for the children. Several subjects are being taught in schools, and if there will be a regular housework for each of the subject, then students will feel pressurized due shortage of the time to complete all the work. It not only creates an additional pressure on them but also reduces the time that they can devote to themselves or to their families. Moreover, there is a punishment for the incomplete work which creates a sense of fear and it will hinder the mental as well as the physical growth of students. Hence, overloading children with the schoolwork can disturb their lifestyle.

Some people insist on giving regular homework because they feel it is an easy way to memorize the work done during school hours. For example, formulae of the mathematics taught during the lecture can be perfected only with the continuous practice that will be done in form of homework given to students. Further, in the absence of homework, the children will be lethargic and ignore the schoolwork practice which will pile up their work. In such case, they will keep losing the track of the topic. Hence, chances of the success at the school will minimize which will upset their academic record.

To conclude, even though some people feel the necessity of the homework for the good academic record, others disapprove giving homework every day because it can affect the health of students. So, in my opinion, children should not be given the regular homework so that they can have a healthy lifestyle.