writing task 01

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
reajulislamremon

writing task 01

Post by reajulislamremon »

Please check it and give me feedback.

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The graph below shows the differences in wheat exports over three different areas.

The graph provided exhibit data about wheat exports in three difference countries; namely Australia, Canada and European Community. Overall, wheat exports in Canada and European Community increased, while export in Australia decreased.

The wheat exports in Canada were the most popular in 1985, with below 20 million tones this year. Just only 18 millions exports in European Community, while just 15 millions, wheat transport was Australia that year.

The wheat ship in Canada, however, experienced a noticeable grows in the following 4 years, reaching an apex at 25 million tones. The wheat transport in European Community, in contrast, remained stable for 4 years, with 15 million tones. Just after 1988, the wheat ship in Australia also reached its peak.

From 1988 to 1990, there was a significant shrink in number at the wheat exports in Canada to bottom of fewer than 15 million tones. The transport wheat in European Community, on the other hand, saw a dramatic surge to almost 22 million tones in 1990. Likewise, the quantity of wheat ship in Australia fell to around 12 millions tones in the last year shown.
Attachments
ielts-graph-82-wheat-exports-over-three-different-areas.png
ielts-graph-82-wheat-exports-over-three-different-areas.png (13.19 KiB) Viewed 5177 times
mytime

Re: RE: writing task 01

Post by mytime »

reajulislamremon wrote:Please check it and give me feedback.

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The graph below shows the differences in wheat exports over three different areas.

The graph provided exhibit data about wheat exports in three difference countries; namely Australia, Canada and European Community. Overall, wheat exports in Canada and European Community increased, while export in Australia decreased.

The wheat exports in Canada were the most popular in 1985, with below 20 million tones this year. Just only 18 millions exports in European Community, while just 15 millions, wheat transport was Australia that year.

The wheat ship in Canada, however, experienced a noticeable grows in the following 4 years, reaching an apex at 25 million tones. The wheat transport in European Community, in contrast, remained stable for 4 years, with 15 million tones. Just after 1988, the wheat ship in Australia also reached its peak.

From 1988 to 1990, there was a significant shrink in number at the wheat exports in Canada to bottom of fewer than 15 million tones. The transport wheat in European Community, on the other hand, saw a dramatic surge to almost 22 million tones in 1990. Likewise, the quantity of wheat ship in Australia fell to around 12 millions tones in the last year shown.
It's good

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Theieltsguy

Re: writing task 01

Post by Theieltsguy »

Hi.

This was a good response. A couple of suggestions;

1. The European Community is not a country, so say 3 areas or 3 sources rather than 3 countries.

2. Say ‘exports from’ rather than ‘exports in’. So we can talk about exports FROM Australia.

3. Instead of words like ‘popular’ and ‘shrink’ try to use words like higher or highest and reduced.

4. In your first paragraph, always mention the period of time that the graph covers.

I hope this helps. You might like to check my website at www.theieltsguy.com

The IELTS Guy