Please check my task 2 and specify the bands as well.------ RAVIN

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ravisajan

Please check my task 2 and specify the bands as well.------ RAVIN

Post by ravisajan »

Health is more important than wealth.

People irrespective of age, gender or status prefer health over wealth. Wealth can be gathered if a person is healthy but an unhealthy person will not be able to earn sufficient for survival. I agree with the statement as I believe that a healthy body attracts good vibes and fortune as well which will be explained in this essay.

Firstly, a healthy body is the host of positive energy which can be utilized to perform myriad tasks which will accelerate the chances of success. But an ill person will be reluctant to perform the job. The health brings more joy as a person can eat and live as per own conditions while a diseased person is at the mercy of doctors. Despite spending money on buying medicines, the healthy person will save the money for future. But an ill person will soon become dependent on medicines that will lead to the financial crisis. Furthermore, the person will not be able to give time to the family and friends, which will engender depression arising out of the isolation from the outer world. In such scenarios, many people start consuming drugs, which doubles the chances of death. Even the heaps of money will not get the healthy body back. Hence, healthy body is a priority for all.

Another factor to consider is that it is not possible to remain healthy always as the consistency of the environment has been beaten up by the chemicals, smoke from vehicles and various types of viruses. Hence, the risk of catching the disease is common. For example, the previous year report on health has shown a stark surge in the victims of Tuberculosis. The capital city of India has the highest rate of diarrheal diseases because of the intake of contaminated water. So, in order to treat these, a person requires funds. Here, anyone will feel the sudden desire of being sufficient enough to get a better treatment. Thus, wealth is also required to live present peacefully. However, these factors can be avoided to some extent by adopting the clean and healthy lifestyle.

Taking everything into consideration, one can say that being healthy should be the priority of a person as health once gone cannot be recovered. But wealth can be earned only when a person will feel in a good state to work enough. So, health is more important than wealth. I am in agreement with this statement and reinforce the importance of health over wealth.