Task 1- a problem with an equipment- pls mark it! thanks!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task 1- a problem with an equipment- pls mark it! thanks!

Post by rairaichan0115 »

You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job.

Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment.
 Describe the problem with the equipment
 Explain how this problem is affecting your work
 Say what you want the shop or company to do

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regard to my external hard disc which I bought it two weeks ago. It was working properly in the beginning and I have saved all my significant information in it. However, today I have found an issue with using it. I plugged it into my laptop and attempted to open one of my files. It was loading extremely slow along with after waiting for a long time, it shows me “File Error” message. I had tried to unplug it as well as restarted my laptop several times. Unfortunately, it does not recover.

I have tried to contact your customer services for fixing it as it still under warranty. But they were not really helpful. As they said that it may take seven days to fix the matter. Given the fact that I have to finish my task in two days. It is unable for me to wait for a week.

I request you to fix it by today or at least to assist me to open my file and save it in another way. Thus, I could finish my work on time. I would greatly appreciate your prompt resolution of this matter and I can be contacted at the email address or phone number provided above.

Yours faithfully,

Jenny