Academic Writing Task 2 correction and feedback

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
marionmonica

Academic Writing Task 2 correction and feedback

Post by marionmonica »

Hello everyone,

In 2 months I will be retaking Academic IELTS. Two years ago I only got 6.5 in Writing (I was aiming for 7 on all areas). This time, hopefully I will be able to aim the mark I want. I was wondering if any of you tried online correction and feedback services for IELTS writing task 2? If so, please send me their email or links. I'm looking for someone who can correct my essay and provide proper feedback. I expect that this will not be a free service (however who wouldnt want free stuff), therefore I am looking for a reliable one - something based from experience, something that can actually help me improve further.

Thanks in advance.
qammarrafique

Re: RE: Academic Writing Task 2 correction and feedback

Post by qammarrafique »

marionmonica wrote:Hello everyone,

In 2 months I will be retaking Academic IELTS. Two years ago I only got 6.5 in Writing (I was aiming for 7 on all areas). This time, hopefully I will be able to aim the mark I want. I was wondering if any of you tried online correction and feedback services for IELTS writing task 2? If so, please send me their email or links. I'm looking for someone who can correct my essay and provide proper feedback. I expect that this will not be a free service (however who wouldnt want free stuff), therefore I am looking for a reliable one - something based from experience, something that can actually help me improve further.

Thanks in advance.
Hi

Just now I installed this app. I am also a new candidate to attempt IELTS. I am planning at the end of nov. Can you help me. If you have any study material or useful info can you please share it with me.
My email id is qammarrafique@gmail.com
My wtts app is 00966538510795

Qammar Rafique
Telecom Eng
Saudi Arabia

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk