task 2 university students

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
alnour

task 2 university students

Post by alnour »

Q:
Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology .
Discuss both of these views and give your opinion

my response :

Education is vital. Some people believe that the faculty should teach what the students enjoy. others think that they should only study what they think is best for them. In my own opinion I think that students should be taught what make them productive and society leaders.

If students study what they enjoy the most, they would score high grades. Unfortunately , most of them prefer Art and Sports like: football , music and painting. This would not be useful for the community. They might live a happy life but a sad outcome is imminent. The streets would be crowded with beggars . Hunger and poverty would destroy the society. The country will surely be unproductive . Illiteracy is the enemy of every urbanized society so strong policies should be made.

On the contrary, teaching a useful academic materials would enrich the economy. For example : Medicine , Engineering and Financial studies. Leaders would be born by such an education program , an aware globalized society would arise and Health would be preserved with less Mortality and Morbidity. Eventually this would lead to a higher population compared to that poor community . Japan is the best example.

To conclude, an important cornerstone such as the education should be dealt with by experts not with what please pupils. The country would collapse if so. Sorrow and tears would be preserved if this matter were taken by experts.