Please evaluate my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Ligy

Please evaluate my essay

Post by Ligy »

Today, more and more students are deciding to move to a different country for higher studies. Do you think that the benefits of this outweigh the problem

It true that the number of students who are going to foreign countries for higher education have been increased. This essay explains that the advantages of studying in a different nation outweigh the disadvantages.

On the one hand ,there are so many benefits associated with pursuing higher education from a foreign country. Firstly, students would get a chance to learn various languages. This is because, they have to talk with people from different parts of the world at college. This will definitely assist them to learn new languages. For instance, lots of students from Asia who are doing their masters in European countries they are not only learning English but also talk Chinese and Spanish because of their peers. Hence, it is clear that studying in foreign country allow the students to expand their linguistic skills. Secondly, pupil tend to view matters in a border perspective. This is because Students exchange their ideas and views with colleagues during their study period, this will allow them to widen their horizon. For example, in India people who did masters from foreign countries think differently and make decisions in a border aspect.

However, the main disadvantage of foreign studies is cultural erosion. This may be due to the fact that students have a tendency to imitate foreign culture and people. The prime example of this is the change in the dressing style of Indian students who are studying in European countries. But, it is not true for all cases and this issue can be rectified by proper guidance of parents.

To conclude, after analysis the pros and cons , I am of the opinion that the merits outweigh the demerits. Foreign studies can be beneficial for the students to develop their linguistic skills as well as take things in a lighter way.