Writing task 2: the real test in India in August. Please help me correct them. Thank you!

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
trantrang

Writing task 2: the real test in India in August. Please help me correct them. Thank you!

Post by trantrang »

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT TRAVEL IS NECESSARY TO LEARN ABOUT OTHER NATIONS. OTHERS, HOWEVER, THINK THAT TV AND THE INTERNET ARE THE BEST WAYS TO LEARN ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES.
DISCUSS BOTH VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.
The issue of learning through travel or social media has generated a heated debate among educators for some time already, and it has recently gained traction among the general public. Although some people argue that TV and the internet are the good ways to know more about other nations, I personally agree with the view that the journeys would play a vitally important role in doing this.

To begin with, there are several reasons why people claim that social media is the best choice for learning anything about other countries. Firstly, in fact that television and the internet are so convenient for everyone over the world. It is widely recognized that every person could stay at their home only, but they still apperceive everything about the world. In addition, social media now could be easy to access anywhere and anytime, regardless of age, location, and background, which means that technology devices open a variety of opportunities for people to explore about other cultures. To take a Google website as an example, Google is one of the most famous websites over the world. People could search everything, what they are interested from it, so people could apperceive more facts from reading that information on the internet.

Despite the argument mentioned above, I strongly believe that only by taking the voyage can people discover more about other cultures, history as well as people. There is ample convincing evidence that tours would open the new world for travelers to get more worth experiences in other lands. In other words, people could make new friends through trips, then they could exchange of insight and culture about their own country each other. For example, I took a short trip to Cambodia last summer, and I made friend with a kind Cambodian girl. She helped me a lot to adapt to Cambodia society. Thanks to her sharing, I could know more about Cambodian cultures and their habit. On top of that, this would result in improving soft skills and practical knowledge for individuals falling in love with travel.

In conclusion, social media could bring various beneficial information about other cultures to everyone, but I completely lean to the view that voyages could be seen as a significant access to the world for all person.