Please me check it my writing task 2 i just need 5.5

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
leducthang

Please me check it my writing task 2 i just need 5.5

Post by leducthang »

It is sometimes claimed that the decisive role of the internationalization trend providing various opportunities to foster the economic growth among nations, while others believe that creating an equally number of conditions for governments to protect the environment is the main part of this tendency.in my opinion, i believe that both of two points are accurate.
On the one hand, there are several causes why global cooperation can play as a most important key to stimulate worldwide business. Firstly, this togetherness promotes the import-export of nations. Take Brazil as a typical example, the profit of exporting coffee contributes noticeable to the Gross National Income. Secondly, the international cooperation may partly reduce the unemployed rate in developing countries. For instance, Samsung which is a global group from Korea has been establishing numerous offices as well as factories in emerging markets such as the Asia Southeast nations, as a result, these big factories give a significant number of jobs for people of that area.
On the other hand, a number of reasons can be given to explain why the main benefit of international cooperation is in the preservation of environment. Primarily, the globalization throughout the world brings opportunities to exchange experiences and knowledge in order to discover the best ways to protect the environment. Numerous efficient solutions and remedies from developed countries have been sharing to other nations through some international conferences. Furthermore, there are several homogeneous activities solving the global warming, they have been disseminated widely throughout the world. Earth hour is an illustration of this, yearly, people in the world turns off electric in a period of an hour to save power and avoid the gradual warming of the global.
In conclusion, i believe that global cooperation can be the main benefit of both the world business and the protection of the environment.