writing task 2(please evaluate my essay exam is coming)and please advice me

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dhanyapeter

writing task 2(please evaluate my essay exam is coming)and please advice me

Post by dhanyapeter »

The best way to solve the world's environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuels. Do you agree or disagree?
Some people are of the conviction that the best method to tackle environmental problems is by increasing the cost of fuels. I completely disagree with this statement due to several reasons.
Admittedly, greenhouse gas emissions together with fumes released from automobiles contribute a remarkable percentage of environmental pollution. This could not be easily addressed by increasing fuel prices as they have completely relied on fuel sources for various purposes ranging from agricultural to industrial. Therefore, it is the need of the government to find out alternative sources of energy rather than deciding to escalate oil prices. Moreover, even though most companies expenditure has been seriously affected if there is a remarkable rise in petrol price, there would be no reduction in the number of corporates purchasing petroleum products by dint of meeting their companies demands, otherwise, they have to encounter a huge reduction in productivity and supply.
Again, although petroleum products and their gases emission are major threats to the environment, it contributes only a small percentage of the whole damage. Hence, it should not be possible to tackle environmental problems by a rapid surge in fuel prices. The government has to consider other major hazards such as sound pollution, water pollution, deforestation, soil erosion and so on. By making a closer look into the environment, one could understand that all environmental problems are not attributed to fuel, oil prices and its usages. Therefore, I firmly believe that increasing fuel prices is not the best possible solution to tackle such issues.
In conclusion, I am of the conviction that an escalation in petrol price is of no use to solve environmental problems. Introducing an alternative source of energy and addressing all other aforementioned issues can certainly tackle such problems to a certain extent.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: writing task 2(please evaluate my essay exam is coming)and please advice me

Post by Flick »

dhanyapeter wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 10:17 am The best way to solve the world's environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuels. Do you agree or disagree?

Some people are of the conviction that the best method to tackle environmental problems is by increasing the cost of fuels. I completely disagree with this statement due to several reasons.

Admittedly, greenhouse gas emissions, together with fumes released from automobiles, contribute a remarkable percentage to environmental pollution. This could not be easily addressed by increasing fuel prices as people completely rely on fuel sources for various purposes, ranging from agricultural to industrial. Therefore, the government must research alternative sources of energy rather than deciding to escalate oil prices. Moreover, even though most companies' profit will be seriously affected if there is a significant rise in petrol price, there would be no reduction in the number of corporate employees purchasing petroleum products by dint of meeting their companies' demands, otherwise, they are likely to encounter a huge reduction in productivity and supply.

Again, although petroleum products and their emissions are major threats to the environment, it contributes only a small percentage to the overall issue. Hence, it is not possible to tackle environmental problems by a rapid surge in fuel prices. The government has to consider other major hazards such as sound pollution, water pollution, deforestation, soil erosion and so on. By taking a closer look into the environment, one can see that not all environmental problems are attributed to fuel, oil prices, and its usages. Therefore, I firmly believe that increasing fuel prices is not the best possible solution to tackle such issues.

In conclusion, I am of the conviction that an escalation in petrol price is of no use in solving environmental problems. Introducing an alternative source of energy and addressing all other aforementioned issues can certainly tackle such problems to a certain extent.