Help me correct my essay "teleworking", thank all

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
pionml

Help me correct my essay "teleworking", thank all

Post by pionml »

‘Teleworking’, or the use of telecommunications to allow people to work from home, should be adopted by all employers in order to improve the quality of life of their staff.
 To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Remote workplaces or working from home have been a popular trend nowadays. While flexible workplaces, in general, not only help organizations and staffs save time and money but also ensure quality of work, but I believe in some specific jobs, employees must dedicate their working time at their office.

Job positions which do not require much collaborations or ideas sharing and already had an output expectancy could be done at home. Take outsourcing as an example: a large US IT firm outsource jobs to a small Asia IT company in order to keep costs low or cut costs in every area of their business. Moreover, teleworking also create more opportunities for outsourced companies or those who are freelancers, they can take advantages of technologies like internet, email to easily fulfill their jobs. As a result, this trend creates a variety of work forces.

However, there are areas where teleworking is not a possible option. These include medical, chemical and physical fields or other fields like that. These fields need its workers who are doctors and scientists work at hospitals and laboratories because only its workplaces can provide facilities for doing jobs and research. For example: surgeon need operating room, surgical instruments and surgical support staffs to perform surgery on patients.

To sum up, although technology breakthroughs bring benefits to people who are freelancers and staffs working from home, there are fields that need its workers always be at workplace.