reading tips

Do you need help using something on this site?
abadi72

reading tips

Post by abadi72 »

Hey Ryan,
Thank you very much for your effort and help for students all over the world. Apparently you did cover the writing topics quite nicely , however, reading module is the least of your priority. In my opinion reading is also needs tips and kindly would you mind put the reading module in your attention and focus how we can achieve high mark.

Cheers.
Ryan

Re: reading tips

Post by Ryan »

Thank you for the feedback, Abadi. Yes, I am working on materials for the reading and listening portions of the exam.
VenkatV

Post by VenkatV »

Hi Ryan/All,
I am finding difficult with READING module for scoring HIGH.
I always stuck by answering correctly only for 28 to 32. When i did self assessment i have realized that my understanding of the sentences are wrong.
So i strongly feel i am lacking in identifying the synonyms of keyboard & do not understand about some rare words(for example..impeded, condensed..like this many more).
Today, i have read and understood the meaning of those words which i have come across with so far..but we we never know what new words i might face in exam..
So what would be quickest method or exercise to overcome with this problem?
My exam is in next 10days...so could you please help me out with good tips...
Many thanks in advance.
Thanks
Venkat
waqas amir

Post by waqas amir »

plz add me waqas 009715672087
shojib505

Post by shojib505 »

If you are an IELTS candidate, you are probably thinking about how to prepare for the Speaking test. Most immigration rules and universities require a score of Band 7 or higher, but according to official IELTS statistics, the average speaking band score around the world is less than 6.5.

However, this does not mean that you cannot do better than the average candidate. And you don't need a very long time. You just need to study a few effective strategies, observe a model candidate and learn some special words, phrases and structures to impress the examiner.
Most Expensive 4 IELTS courses for $5 :o
https://www.fiverr.com/shamuj/give-you- ... lts-course