Please evaluate my WT1 and please provide an approximate band score.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
gd1234

Post by gd1234 »

You have seen an advertisement in an English newspaper for a job working in the City Museum shop during the holidays. You decide to apply for the job.

Write a letter to the director of the Museum. In your letter,

introduce yourself
explain what experience and special skills you have
explain why you are interested in the job

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is John Doe and I am doing Master of Arts with a specialization in ancient history from Delhi University. I have also undergone a training with Archeological Survey of India for 6 weeks during my summer break last year and learned a lot about restoration of historical artifacts.

I have seen an advertisement for a part time job in City Museum and I believe I am a good fit for the position.My training with ASI will help me in helping museum curator to preserve the artifacts of the museum and my specialization in history will enable me to understand the value of each artifact in the museum thus motivate me to upkeep the artifacts meticulously.

The city museum is a Mecca for history students like me for the vast expanse of historical insights it provides and a job there will provide me with a tremendous learning opportunity.

I can be reached on my cell +911234567890 in case you have any questions for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
John

WC: 164
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please evaluate my WT1 and please provide an approximate band score.

Post by Flick »

gd1234 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:08 am Please evaluate my WT1 and please provide an approximate band score.

You have seen an advertisement in an English newspaper for a job working in the City Museum shop during the holidays. You decide to apply for the job.

Write a letter to the director of the Museum. In your letter,

introduce yourself
explain what experience and special skills you have
explain why you are interested in the job

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is John Doe and I am doing Master of Arts with a specialization in ancient history from Delhi University. I have also completed training with the Archeological Survey of India for 6 weeks during my summer break last year and learned a lot about restoration of historical artifacts.

I have seen an advertisement for a part-time job in City Museum, and I believe I am a good fit for the position. My training with ASI will be invaluable in helping the museum curator to preserve the artifacts of the museum, and my specialization in history will enable me to understand the value of each artifact in the museum, thus motivating me to maintain the artifacts meticulously.

The City Museum is a Mecca for history students like me for the vast expanse of historical insights it provides, and a job there will provide me with a tremendous learning opportunity.

I can be reached on my cell +911234567890 if you have any questions for me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
John

WC: 164