6 april2014 speaking questions-bangalore

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
pai

6 april2014 speaking questions-bangalore

Post by pai »

Hi Ryan n friends,
First of all thanks a lot for the questions n tips posted on this site, it helped me a lot! :)
Today I finished my speaking which I think went quite well.
As soon as I entered, the examiner was a friendly lady who first made sure I was at ease. The d recording began.. she asked me regular questions from where I belong, what do I do..do I like my work.. I answered all questions in clear tone and well to be frank I had prepared ;)

The she headed for topic Television-1. what shows do I like 2. Why do I see. 3. Did I watch when I was kid.. what were those.. how much time I used to spend. 4.is there any difference between shows when I was a kid and now..

Then she gave me cue card n book pencil incase I wanted to make some notes
Topic: tell us about a latest restaurent visit which I liked.. 1. Where it is 2. When n why I went. 3. What is good about the place n why will I go again?
She asked me lot of other questions later..like why do people eat out, isnt it a blessing to eat out for single persons, do I like to eat out, why are fastfood joints getting popular, now a day's genetic engineered products r added in food, are they good for health n what is my opinion about them.

I would like to add d examiner is very enthusiast listener and please dont get too worried or tensed. I tried to answer the questions till the examiner stopped me :lol: for all the them mostly..I cross my fingers for my band!!! Best luck all ..
Ryan

Re: 6 april2014 speaking questions-bangalore

Post by Ryan »

Thanks so much for sharing the information, pai. It sounds like you had a positive experience in the examination room. :)