new question and pls help!!Task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

new question and pls help!!Task 1

Post by rairaichan0323 »

You have been asked by your manager to arrange a farewell party for a colleague who is leaving your company. Write a letter to him about the plan

Give details including below:
Date and time of the party
Location and type of activities and food available in the location.

Dear Mr. Wood,

I learn that John is going to leave the job and go back to Perth. I am writing this letter to you to offer my suggestion about his farewell party.

The next Friday will be his last working day. After finishing our work, I would like to arrange a dinner at conference room. As I know him, he loves Japanese food; therefore, I will order the foods from “Suki” Japanese restaurant such as sashimi, sushi and tempura.

At the beginning of the party, I would like you to have a speech for sharing your feeling about his leaving. After that other teammates will also have short talks to express their feeling about his leaving. Finally, John will make his speech too and we will take photos together. I expected the party will start at six o’clock and finish by nine o’clock.

If you have any suggestions regarding my plan, then please inform me. I am looking forward to hearing any comments about my arrangement.

Yours sincerely,

Janis