kindly review my gt task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
DJvj

kindly review my gt task 2

Post by DJvj »

Topic :-

Directors of organizations are usually older individuals. However, some people feel that young people make better leaders of organizations.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Leadership plays a vital role in the success of any organization .In today's fast changing world, it is indispensable that leaders define the right vision of the company to their employees and are result driven. However, there has been paradigm shift where lot of young generation is taking up these roles. Below essay will provide a viewpoint in support of young leaders compare to the elderly people in the leadership roles.

The main reason is adults are more dynamic and energetic comparatively. Nowadays, with technology changing rapidly, it becomes bit challenging for elderly people to adapt it .Younger people are quick learners and can easily adapt to newer ecosystem. Being more empathetic, they easily understand the requirements of their employees and market dynamics. For instance, IT companies in India recruit many fresher’s in their workforce.

Another reason is, the risk appetite of the youngsters is higher. They do not hesitate to take risks and believe in innovation .Therefore, lots of people consider them as their role model. For instance, In India , flipkart which is a biggest giant in e-commerce space runs by a young leader .It is one of successful companies in e-commerce platform which attracts lot of talent every year.

To conclude, I strongly believe that an organization should be run by young leaders. They should be able to attract the talents easily and create an atmosphere which can foster individuals.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: kindly review my gt task 2

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

The first paragraph suggests that you do not know the difference between 'adults', 'young people' and the 'elderly'.

Young people are quick learners?! Oh, as an IELTS teacher I can promise you that I wish that were true, but ...

Ecosystem? What's happening?

Many companies all over the world recruit young people. So what?

Remember that the internet was invented by a guy who is now 61 years old. Bill Gates is 60. Warren Buffett is 86. I don't need to go on, because I have just invalidated all your points.

The founders of Flipkart are now in their thirties. Why do you think it's all downhill for them from now on?

Here's a question: How old is the leader of your country? And do you know that the youngest national leader at the moment is Kim Jong Un - isn't he a great leader? You talk about tech, but this guy actually bans it!

Nice grammar though!
All the best,
David
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: kindly review my gt task 2

Post by Flick »

DJvj wrote:Topic :-

Directors of organizations are usually older individuals. However, some people feel that young people make better leaders of organizations.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Leadership plays a vital role in the success of any organization. In today's fast changing world, it is imperative that leaders define the right vision of the company to their employees and are result driven. However, there has been a paradigm shift where the younger generation is taking up these roles. This essay will provide a viewpoint in support of young leaders compared to older people in the leadership roles.

The main reason is adults are more dynamic and energetic comparatively. Nowadays, with technology changing rapidly, it becomes a bit challenging for elderly people to adapt to it. Younger people are quick learners and can easily adapt to new technologies. Being more empathetic, they easily understand the requirements of their employees and market dynamics. For instance, IT companies in India recruit many fresh graduates into their workforce.

Another reason is, the risk appetite of the younger generation is higher. They do not hesitate to take risks and believe in innovation. Therefore, lots of people consider them as their role model. For instance, in India, Flipkart, a giant in e-commerce space, is run by a young leader. It is a successful company on the e-commerce platform which attracts lots of talent every year.

To conclude, I strongly believe that an organization should be run by young leaders. They should be able to attract fresh talent easily and create an atmosphere which can foster individual success.