Task 2 - Childcare essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vitor.rmachado

Task 2 - Childcare essay

Post by vitor.rmachado »

Could anyone please evaluate this essay ?

Question:
"Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion."

Answer:
Some parents argue that childcare centres offer best care services for kids. Others, however, disagree and believe that relatives such as grandparents are better taking care of children. In my way of thinking, childcare centres are better looking after kids, therefore, should have this responsibility. This essay will discuss both points of view before coming to a reasoned conclusion.
It is argued that childcare centres are better in the duty of looking after children. In fact, these places have a staff highly specialized in taking care of kids, such as nurses, teachers, and shrinks. These professionals are able to detect diseases, stimulate children to interact with each other and even to evaluate their behavior, avoiding children to grow with behavioral problems or health illnesses. A prime example is a childcare centre called Child City, in Hong Kong. This facility has a hospital and a psychiatric clinic integrated to aid children with any kind of disorder.
However, others believe that kids should be left with relatives such as grandparents when they parents are no available. Family members can give more affection to children since they are relatives. Additionally, they can watch kids closely and with more attention, since they do not have to look for large groups of kids. This is one advantage because parents can avoid children of hurting themselves playing or even swallowing small pieces of toys, for instance. Despite this, relatives do not have the necessary knowledge to take care of children and therefore, they can let diseases or bad behaviors pass unnoticed. For this reason, I believe that childcare centres are better in this role.
In conclusion, some people think that childcare centres are better than relatives when looking after kids, while others think the opposite. In my opinion, childcare centres are better because they are able to avoid any problems that children may have, while parents are not.

Thanks in advance.
vinoth

Re: Task 2 - Childcare essay

Post by vinoth »

Always paraphrase the question. That is do not use words from the question.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
vitor.rmachado

Post by vitor.rmachado »

Thank you.
Do you have any other suggestion for this essay ?
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

vitor.rmachado wrote:Could anyone please evaluate this essay ?

Question:
"Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion."

Answer:
Some parents argue that childcare centres offer the best care services for kids. Others, however, disagree and believe that relatives such as grandparents are better at taking care of children. In my opinion, childcare centres are better at looking after kids, therefore, they should have this responsibility. This essay will discuss both points of view before coming to a reasoned conclusion.

It is argued that childcare centres are better in the duty of looking after children. In fact, these places have a staff highly specialized in taking care of kids, such as nurses, teachers, and counsellors. These professionals are able to detect illness, stimulate children to interact with each other and even to evaluate their behavior, preventing children growing up with behavioral problems or health issues. A prime example is a childcare centre called Child City, in Hong Kong. This facility has a hospital and a psychiatric clinic integrated to aid children with any kind of disorder.

However, others believe that kids should be left with relatives such as grandparents when their parents are not available. Family members can give more affection to children since they are relatives. Additionally, they can watch kids closely and with more attention, since they do not have to look after a large groups of kids. This is one advantage because parents can prevent the children from hurting themselves playing or even swallowing small pieces of toys, for instance. Despite this, relatives do not have the necessary knowledge to take care of children and therefore, they can let illnesses or bad behaviors pass unnoticed. For this reason, I believe that childcare centres are better in this role.

In conclusion, some people think that childcare centres are better than relatives when looking after kids, while others think the opposite. In my opinion, childcare centres are better because they are able to avoid any problems that children may have, while parents are not.

Thanks in advance.