Co-education

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
niggi naz

Co-education

Post by niggi naz »

coeducation is the mixed gender education system. Its an integrated education system for both male and female.
Coeducation is always a controversial topic among the people in different countries. This system could be better in favor of students in many ways. It can help the students to get the confidence of working together in the same environment. And in many developing countries like Pakistan,India or Bangladesh, it supports the idea that men and women stands same position in the society and both should have equally treated. This leads to the progress of these countries. By this system, both genders learn to compete with each other. So, they act more energetically to boost up themselves. Combined studies increase their learning skills as both sex have different thoughts and experiences.
But in other way, demerits of this system can't be remained unnoticed. As children reached to their puberty. they persuade towards opposite sex. This could possibly cause an immoral society error.In the other way,during some co-curricular activities boys play hard so girls got a complexity in them. Mostly boys remains careless in their academic session and when the girls got good marks by their more interest in studies, it creates inferiority complex in them.
Although there are some demerits of co-education system. But they can easily be omitted by following some rules and by training the students with some moral attitude and behaviors.So, by in veiling the disadvantages, we can raise the standard of education by adapting this system. It can help to make the progress of the counties.
chaiguy
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Co-education

Post by chaiguy »

niggi naz wrote:Co-education is the integration of male and female students in the same educational environment.

Coeducation is always a controversial topic among the (<<<remove the 'the' here) people from different countries. Additionally, I believe the system could be improved in many ways.

Co-education can help the (remove the 'the' here) students to gain confidence of working in the same environment with members of the opposite sex. In many developing countries - such as Pakistan, India and Bangladesh - people support the idea that men and women are in the same position in the (<<< remove the 'the' here) society and should be treated equally. By doing this, these countries can work together to improve.

With this system, both genders also learn to compete with each other so they can act more enthusiastically in order to improve themselves. Combined studies will increase their learning skills because both sexes possess different ideas, thoughts and experiences.

But on the other hand, negative factors of this system can't be ignored. As children begin to go through puberty, they naturally become more attracted to the opposite sex. This could possibly cause immoral actions (<<< you could list some examples here).

Furthermore, during some (<<< remove 'some' here) co-curricular activities, boys could lose focus on their studies and switch their focus onto the girls around them in an attempt to get noticed. With this, male students can often remain careless in their academic studies and when the girls got good marks by their more interest in studies, it creates inferiority complex in them (I don't fully understand this point? Can you please try to example it for me?.

Despite the negative factors, I firmly believe that these obstacles can be overcome by giving the students a clear set of rules, as well as teaching them good morals. .So, by reducing the chances of these disadvantages happening, we (Who are 'we'? the education system? can raise the standard of education by adapting this system which will ultimately improve the state of one's country.
niggi naz

Re: Co-education

Post by niggi naz »

Thanks, Chaiguy..... I hv noticed my mistakes. I will try to improve my Writing. Thanks for giving me your time. God bless you.