David, Please review writing task 1 & 2 for GT and rate it as per IELTS band score.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
varpha143

David, Please review writing task 1 & 2 for GT and rate it as per IELTS band score.

Post by varpha143 »

Writing Task - 1:

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

explain the reasons for the noise
apologise
describe what action you will take

Dear Karthik,

I didn't expect a letter from you saying that the noise from my flat has been disturbing you a lot on evenings and causing you some distress. I'm extremely sorry about that. I had no idea that you would be able to hear so much of noise from my noise. I hope you will accept my apologies.

As you know that, I am trying to refit my bedroom in the evening times when I came back from office. Unfortunately, its taking longer time to fix it than expected. While fixing the problem, I'm facing a lot of difficulties. That was the reason might be your hearing the hammered sounds.

As the bedroom was yet to be fixed, I have decided to call a professional builder who will finish the work in the next couple of days. He’ll work only during daytime hours, so you won’t be disturbed in the evenings again, I promise.

Sorry to have caused these problems.

Yours sincerely,
Shanthi.

Writing Task - 2:

Question–

Computers are being used more and more in education and so there will soon be no role for the teacher in education.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Answer-

It is argued that technology is playing a vital role in schools and universities and at one day the teachers will be no longer in use. I Completely disagree that technology will one day replace educators. This essay will discuss, firstly the limitations of technology in education and secondly, the essential role of teachers play in maintaining discipline in the classroom, followed by a reasoned conclusion.

As a rapid use of technology, students might achieve a good score in academic and gains loads of knowledge as well. But the technology can not educate the people in effective and efficient manner because of computers can not detect the things such as contexts, emotions and how the individual will learn. A prime example is language learning, in which teachers can explain each and every individual word which computers doesn't do. However, the people will clarify their queries regarding the subject by asking the teachers.

Computers are also unable to ensure good classroom management. A computer may be able to provide a student with lots of information, but it will not be able to motivate or discipline students when they display unacceptable behaviour. For instance, unruly students could simply switch the device off and do nothing for the rest of the class. Moreover, students need interaction with teachers for achieving their academic goals.

Therefore, it is not likely that electronic devices will replace teachers in the future because of current limitations in technology and the requirement for teachers to maintain good behaviour in the classroom. It is predicted that computers will play an ever increasing role in the classroom but will never fully replace humans.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: David, Please review writing task 1 & 2 for GT and rate it as per IELTS band score.

Post by Flick »

varpha143 wrote:Writing Task - 1:

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

explain the reasons for the noise
apologise
describe what action you will take

Dear Karthik,

I didn't expect a letter from you saying that the noise from my flat has been disturbing you a lot in the evenings and causing you some distress. I'm extremely sorry about that. I had no idea that you would be able to hear so much noise from my apartment. I hope you will accept my apologies.

As you know, I am trying to refit my bedroom in the evening when I am home from work. Unfortunately, it is taking longer to fix than expected. While fixing the problem, I'm facing a lot of difficulties. That is the reason why you are hearing all the noise.

As the bedroom is yet to be fixed, I have decided to call a professional builder who will finish the work in the next couple of days. He’ll work only during daytime hours, so you won’t be disturbed in the evenings again, I promise.

Sorry to have caused these problems.

Yours sincerely,
Shanthi.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: David, Please review writing task 1 & 2 for GT and rate it as per IELTS band score.

Post by Flick »

varpha143 wrote: Writing Task - 2:

Question–

Computers are being used more and more in education and so there will soon be no role for the teacher in education.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Answer-

It is argued that technology is playing a vital role in schools and universities and one day, the teachers will be no longer be needed. I completely disagree that technology will one day replace educators. This essay will discuss firstly, the limitations of technology in education and secondly, the essential role teachers play in maintaining discipline in the classroom, followed by a reasoned conclusion.

As a rapid use of technology,(<--I don't understand this.) students might achieve a good score in academic tests and gains loads of knowledge as well. But the technology can not educate the students in effective and efficient manners because computers can not detect things such as context, emotions and how the individual learns. A prime example is language learning, in which teachers can explain each and every individual word which computers can't do. Also, students can clarify their understanding regarding the subject by asking the teacher questions.

Computers are unable to ensure good classroom management. A computer may be able to provide a student with lots of information, but it will not be able to motivate or discipline students when they display unacceptable behaviour. For instance, unruly students could simply switch the device off and do nothing for the rest of the class. Moreover, students need interaction with teachers in order to achieve their academic goals.

Therefore, it is not likely that electronic devices will replace teachers in the future because of current limitations in technology and the requirement for teachers to maintain good behaviour in the classroom. It is predicted that computers will play an ever increasing role in the classroom but will never fully replace humans.