Sport professionals( Task 2 please asses

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
raghadmamd

Sport professionals( Task 2 please asses

Post by raghadmamd »

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Sports are important methods of entertainment in many countries whatever their level of development. The earnings for sports professionals vary significantly, however most of the sports professionals are considered one of the top on the lists of the highest income professions. Many people believe that they deserve that while others think that it is not justified. In this essay, I will explain both opinions reaching to my viewpoint.

A growing number of people understands the importance of sports and think that the sport experts should be well paid in order to maintain their level of training and fitness because most public are waiting for Olympics to courage their country and some of them feeling it is a real battle and they have to win. Another reason is that as sports professionals are famous and have many fans they have to care for their appearance starting from haircut and brands of their clothes.

Turning to other side of the argument, many people argue that many other jobs are more vital to our life and in many countries these jobs are still very low paid. For example, experts in medicine, education and engineering in developing countries like Egypt and Ethiopia have a very low income compared to sports professionals in same countries, nevertheless, These jobs have a significant role in any country development, another reason for their argument is that these extra budget being allocated for sports players can definitely have in other aspects in country development as improving their infrastructure aspects.

To conclude, the sports professionals are almost well paid compared to many other professionals. Some people justify that because of their role in entertainment and being a part of winning in Olympics. From my point of view, I believe that payment are exaggerated and needs to be adjusted to have a good balance between them and other professionals.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Sport professionals( Task 2 please asses

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

I think that the basic points/ideas are good, but you haven't developed them. For example, why do sports stars need to have brand name clothes and special hairstyles?

The range of grammatical structures is quite limited. Conditionals? There are quite a lot of basic mistakes.

All the best,
David