Please help me to check my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ThuTrang89

Please help me to check my essay

Post by ThuTrang89 »

School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills. Do you agree or disagree?

These days, the issues related to teaching methods are mentioned in many different approaches. Thanks to computer, our education is more and more developing. Some people argue that computer has a bad effect on reading and writing skill. Teachers do not need to use computer in classroom to reduce all cost and teach by the basic methods. However, in my opinion, I believe that computer has a lot of benefits for our education, its disadvantage is a small part in society

First of all, some opponents said that computers have many risk for children who are addicted game online. However, personally, children who have a bad result on reading and writing could be affected by many other factors. For example, children could not gain a good score if they do not spend time on practice. Only if they try to practice writing skill and reading skill day by day, they could have a result which they expect. It is clear that a children who use their time for practice could be easier than a child who do not like study. Therefore, we can see that reading and writing skill could be influenced by many different factors but not only computer.

Secondly, some people believed that teacher should not use technological equipment in class to decrease expense. However, in my opinion, I think that computers is very benefits in education, it could bring many active lesson and inspire student so that lessons might be effective. It is said that there will be motivation for child, they will like to go to school and be easier to get knowledge. For example, teaching methods might be diversity if it has more games and video to illustrate.

To sum up, computers are not harmful for writing and reading skills, it depend on the way children study. Moreover, it is an equipment which might help teacher in classroom so that the student could be exciting in lesson
Last edited by ThuTrang89 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allen_zhang

Re: Please help me to check my essay

Post by allen_zhang »

I am not good at writing. But,I have to say that you have a lot of work to do on your grammar.
Sorry for saying that. I am on my mobile phone now, so it is not convenient for me to write comments. I will try when I found some time.
#1 2013-09-07 L7.5; R8; S6; W6
#2 2014-03-08 L7.5; R7; S7; W5.5
#3 2014-05-10 L7.5; R8; S6.5; W6
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S5.5; W7
#4 2014-06-21 L7.5; R6.5; S7; W5.5
margaretdavid

Re: Please help me to check my essay

Post by margaretdavid »

what problem to you... essay writing is not heard working essay writing is very easy work but if you have knowledge About essay topic so essay writing is very easy :|

http://www.propaperswriting.com/cheap-essay-online/