Essay on things easily available - Task 2 - Give me your feedback Thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
adnanaadil

Essay on things easily available - Task 2 - Give me your feedback Thanks

Post by adnanaadil »

Countries are becoming more and more similar because people are able to buy the same products anywhere in the world.
Do you think this has a positive or negative development?

The world in the 21st century is slowly becoming a global village due to the advancement in technology. Advocates believe that countries all over the world are becoming similar to each other as individuals are able to purchase the same items anywhere in the world. In my opinion, this has a positive influence overall.

There are two important reasons for my point of view. Firstly, this will have a great impact on bringing different cultures together. Large corporate companies like Amazon or Walmart have played huge role in this development as they carry products and accessories from all over the world. For example, the Walmart store in my town has a stock of ethnic food items from South East Asia, China, Japan and so on. This gives us a great opportunity to experience the taste of food from different parts of the world.

Secondly, and the availability of an individual product becomes more common throughout the world, especially in the developing countries, this will have enormous impact on black marketing. Black marketing prevails in places whenever demand is greater than supply. People take advantage of the situation and make huge profits on it.

In conclusion, as you can see that it is imperative that products all over the world become available in ample stocks. Although, there might be a few negative impacts of it, but overall it has played a positive role to bring people closer to each other. We should continue to strive for this change and make this world a better place for the future of our children.
Adnan