Task2-cause- obesity problem- my test is in this month!David pls help me! thanks

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task2-cause- obesity problem- my test is in this month!David pls help me! thanks

Post by rairaichan0115 »

All over the world, societies are facing a growing problems with obesity. These problems affect both children and adults. What are the reasons for this rise in obesity? How could it be tackled?

In this age of change, the human society is progressing rapidly in various fronts. Yet, at the same time, many problems have arisen, a serious one of them is overweight. This issue has drawn a widespread attention. This essay will examine the causes and solutions of this problem.

Chief among the causes of this obesity matter is the modern lifestyle. For instance, by comparison the earlier time, now people are incredibly busy of their working with overtime and meetings. They frequently have to work until late night. This makes it clear that they do not have much time for doing exercise. Another contributing factor is changing eating habit. People rather have more affordable and convenient food than the conservative edible. This type of nutriment generally is fast food such as hamburger, fires or fired chicken - which are high in salt, oil along with high calories. As these show, the contemporary lifestyle as well as inexpensive fast food can be concluded today’s greatest causes of the overweight.

In order to solve the problem of obesity, I believe that we must first address its root causes. Perhaps the most effective method of doing this would be for the government to make a regulation which sets the maximum the employers’ working hours in a week. Consequently, the staff members would be protected by the law and would be likely to have more leisure time for doing sports. Another further measure would be to promote outdoor activities for their dwellers. The public sector can sustain and offer financial incentives to the societal association to hold outdoor campaigns to their residents regularly. It is obvious from these, curtailing working hours by the law and encouraging outdoor activities can be plausible solutions to the problem.

In conclusion, I believe that this is clearly a problem of such complexity that no solution is likely in the short term. However, I contend that the measures outlined above would constitute a good first step.
Last edited by rairaichan0115 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
rzz

Re: Task2-cause- obesity problem

Post by rzz »

Nice essay written.

I liked the vocab. But what i felt that children were not addressed.

David might be able to help on this matter. Do the common term public , community and society covers Adults and children ?

Thanks
rairaichan0115

Re: Task2-cause- obesity problem- my test is in this month!David pls help me! thanks

Post by rairaichan0115 »

David can you help me to check it! my test is in this month, pls help me!! thank you so much!!