plse give me comment :) task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0323

plse give me comment :) task 2

Post by rairaichan0323 »

There is not enough respect for the elderly people. What are the causes and what problems does this phenomenon create?

This age of change, the human society is progressing rapidly on various fronts. Yet at the same time, there are many problems have arisen a serious one of which is lack respect for the senior citizens. This issue has drawn widespread attention. In this essay, I intend to explore the sources of this problem along with some problems were created by this phenomenon.

It is obvious that the causes of the insufficient appreciate for the older people are diverse. Chief among of this problem is lack of parenting. For example, children’s parents occupy the priority seats and do not give a seat to senior citizen. Thus, children will imitate their behavior. As a result, no one will show their respect for them. Another contributing factor is modern lifestyle. People spend too much time on personal computer rather than relating people in the real world. This modern lifestyle alleviates people from each other. Consequently, the elderly people will not attain respect from other people.

Accordingly, these phenomena create some problems. First of all, the children will not respect their parents in the future. It is a vicious circle; hence, our society may highly likely become uncultured community. One further problem is the elderly people may suffer from psychological illness. As a prior example, senior people will feel depression due to they are alleviated from other people.

In conclusion, I am convinced that it is clear a problem of such complexity that no solution in the short term. However, it is by no means insurmountable, and I believe that it demands our further consideration.