task 2 essay about music

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ozgekolay

task 2 essay about music

Post by ozgekolay »

i am preparing for ielts academic exam and i don't know if it's the correct form of task2 essay. i hope you can help me and give some advice to me. thank you

"there are many different types of music in the world today. why do we need music? is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?"

Music is one of the world's most lovable thing which makes every person on this planet intensely effected. That is why we need music everyday of our lives. Also not every person like the same music types. Especially, the present day, there is a contradiction about the international music and the traditional music of a country must be essential for the people live in that country.

First of all music is a significant need for the people on earth. For instance, in our daily lives we might listen different kinds of genres for a day. It depends on our mood, a good situation we are in or a bad incident that happened to us. An enjoyable song always makes me more alive than before. In addition if i am in love with someone then a love song can bring me up in the sky. Beside this, the traditional music of a country has an positive effect on people to bring them together.

The traditional music of a country can interact people with each other in a social way. As an illustration, in my country there are festivals once a month and our people get together and dance with our traditional music. Moreover we sing songs about our great leader. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk who is founder of Turkish Republic. With everyone's respect and love to Mustafa Kemal we connect each other more.

International music is all around the world now. No one can deny it. It is spreading to more people everyday. People can also interact with each other by internet for critising and to talk about international music and its songwriters. However this is all about how they enjoy listening this type of music.

In conclusion, music is important for all of the people and if i have a choice between the traditional music of a country or the international music all over the world, i would definetly choose the traditional music of a country, not only just a country but also my own country's music.