IELTS study partner wanted

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
andytruong1202

IELTS study partner wanted

Post by andytruong1202 »

hi,

I once got band 7 in Speaking, band 8 in Reading and Listening, and band 7.5 in Writing, I'm looking for someone to practice with. Please add me if you're interested. My Skype ID is andytruong1202
kelly

Re: IELTS study partner wanted

Post by kelly »

Hi Andy,
I sent you a Skype message, please check it out, I hope we get a chance to practice before the test!
Martina

Post by Martina »

Hi, I would like to have the chance to practice with u, so I u want add me on skype..my id is Marty pink flamingo
prachi

Post by prachi »

Hi. Wanted a study partner. Giv ur skype add. We can discuss
awais6132

Post by awais6132 »

Martina wrote:Hi, I would like to have the chance to practice with u, so I u want add me on skype..my id is Marty pink flamingo
i have added u on skype...i hope we both can help out eachother
awais6132

Post by awais6132 »

prachi wrote:Hi. Wanted a study partner. Giv ur skype add. We can discuss
hey prachi add me on skype so we can practice togethter my skype name is awais.hafeez5
danni14s

Post by danni14s »

hello every hope you all are fine well this is my first i make a plan to give the ielts test. For this i select the date that is in the mid of may.
i have no problem in speaking and writing maybe in listening as well. i want a partner who have a great command on reading skills.
My skype id is : danni14s.
nilima

Post by nilima »

Hi denny m also planning to give ielts next month i want a study partner to practice speaking and writing if u are intrested plz add me my skype id is nilima7424.thanks
netistri

Post by netistri »

hi, I'm Timi from Hungary. I'm planning to take the Ilets in August, and I'm looking for a partner to practice the speaking part. If you are interested in it, please add me on skype: netistri :)
ndineth

Post by ndineth »

Hi, I have achieved band 7 for speaking and my next exam in on 19th July. If someone is interested in practicing with me who are also targeting band 7+, please add me on skype - onlinendm. Thank you :)
jobin

Post by jobin »

im jobin, i would like to do speaking.