Essay on Advertisement. Please grade it

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
prathap

Essay on Advertisement. Please grade it

Post by prathap »

Some people find advertisements amusing or annoying and they are not influenced by this when they shop. To what extend do you agree or not?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ads are the main source to publicize new or existing products. Some individuals feels that few adverts are frustrating and they are not convinced to buy a product. To my mind, I partially agree with this notion.

To begin with, advertisement gives the information about latest inventions and unbelievable offers available in the market. The solo aim of an advertisement is to attract customers. Few ads are pretty interesting and attractive such as showcasing a new model automobile and its comforts and features. For instance, couple of months back i came across an advertisement on a new model of Honda car which has some distinct features as compared with its competitors. That ad made me to replace my old car with a brand new one.

However, There are many ads which are annoying and not encouraging people to buy their products. Firstly , though few companies tries to do mass advertise to contaminate the individuals mind, very rarely people are influenced when they shop. For example, now a days, in my part of world, there are many advertisements in televisions, radios and newspapers to buy specially made gold rings or chains which will impact our fate and brings lovely times in our life. But extremely short percentage of people are purchasing these sort of items. Secondly, Some ads are pretty good. But due to lack of quality in advertisement, they are not getting attention of shoppers. For instance, I have noticed in various adverts related to energy drinks are very simple. Just famous sports person or a movie star drinking their product. It does not give any information related to its taste, energy ratio, etc. As a result, it may not attract new customers.

To sum up, the main job of an advertisement is to attract shoppers. I believe an ad will be attract customers only if it has good quality, useful information and present it to a right people.