task 1 Letter

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
durai

task 1 Letter

Post by durai »

Last week, you were on a flight to London. Unfortunately when you left the plane, you left behind a bag. You didn’t remember about the bag until you go your hotel.
Write a letter to the airline. Explain what was happened, describe bag and it contents and say what you would like them to do about it. Write at least 50 words.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is John Feramez, and I travelled on your plane from Singapore to London on flight SQ535 last week. To be precise, it was on Tuesday, the 25th of April, and my seat number was J25. The reason I am writing because, unfortunately, I left a bag on the aircraft

As you understand, this is a small bag that is blue in colour and has four zip openings, two at the front and two on either side. Besides, it contains original certificates of my academic degree, and expensive Sony Tablet that I bought at Singapore airport. Also, the gift that my parents gave to me after my visit to their house is inside the bag.

As far as I know, I left this bag in the cabin number 25, just above my seat. So, I am kindly requesting you to track my bag and inform me as quickly as possible. Please ring me on 0433141400 once you find it.

Looking forward for your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,
John
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7
andytruong1202

Re: task 1 Letter

Post by andytruong1202 »

durai wrote:Last week, you were on a flight to London. Unfortunately when you left the plane, you left behind a bag. You didn’t remember about the bag until you go your hotel.
Write a letter to the airline. Explain what was happened, describe bag and it contents and say what you would like them to do about it. Write at least 50 words.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is John Feramez, and I travelled on your plane from Singapore to London on THE flight NUMBER SQ535 last week. To be precise, it was on Tuesday, the 25th of April, and my seat number was J25. The reason I am writing because, unfortunately, I left a bag on the aircraft

As you understand (THEY WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU'VE EXPLAINED SOMETHING TO THEM ), IT is a small BLUE bag and has four zip openings, two at the front and two on either side. Besides, it contains THE original certificate of my academic degree, and AN expensive Sony tablet WHICH I bought at THE Singapore airport. Also, the gift that my parents gave me after my visit to(AT - I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS) their house is inside the bag.

As far as I know, I left this bag in the cabin number 25, just above my seat. So, I am kindly requesting you to track my bag and inform me as quickly as possible. Please ring me on 0433141400 IF you find it.

I AM Looking forward TO your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,
John
THIS IS A GOOD LETTER.