12 September IELTS Answers

Have you taken the IELTS recently? Share your questions with other students here.
mds3184

Re: 12 September IELTS Answers

Post by mds3184 »

Breakingbad wrote:I didnt get my results. Received a mail saying its delayed. Did anyone has same issue. Please reply,
It may be posible in your case that rechecking may have been performed or so...
Do not bother they have got great assessment system o you will def get within short time.
mds3184

Post by mds3184 »

karamdeep mann wrote:North west
Garden
Restaurant
Country living
Medicine
Photographs
Local tribes
Museum
Beach
Phone number did remember
Surname cheffin

All above not in order

Reading was easy but very long left last passage only able to do 5 question s from it will not get desired score again this was my 4th attempt.
Very upset this is all game nothing else
Hello Mr.Mann,what about your result???
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

Not get desired result failed to achieve my target again
AsimSaleem

Post by AsimSaleem »

AsimSaleem wrote:Please leave your comments as well.
/////////////
Write a letter to your sport teacher with whom you were taking sports classes and you cannot continue these classes.
• What type of sport classes you were taking?
• What is the reason for not taking sports classes?
• State what you have enjoyed in your sports classes?

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am not going to take football classes in future.
Last week, during the monthly friendly football match with Rawalpindi team, I got an injury in my right knee. Initially, I thought, it was a minor one, but when yesterday I had checked up with the doctor, he told me that my knee is badly swelled and I should avoid any sport that involve running. Due to this reason, nowadays, I am on complete bed-rest.
I am very grateful to you and I enjoyed my training sessions with you. You helped me in developing leadership and team building skills. The best thing of all, is that you made me punctual and hopefully, it will become a habit for me in my daily life. I am thankful to you for your professional coaching.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
XYZ
---------------------------
It is often difficult to have both successful career and family life.
What are the problems associated with it?
How we can resolve these problems?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words

Termendous advancement in technology and limitless expansion of urban life has extremely effect the work and family life balance. It is one’s dream to be at the top at office and in parallel to have time for his family. However, in my opinion, there are many things those can be done to overcome this issue.
Firstly, it is noted that both husband and wife are working and they have less time to see each other. Most of the times, husband is travelling from one place to another in search of better job. This result in a gap of communication which creates the barriers and misunderstandings. Government can play an important role to solve this problem by making laws. For example, Pakistan government has recently passed a state rule in which husband should be allowed to work in the same city in which his wife is working. This is a great effort in solving the issue and now husband and wife can spend time together specially at the weekend.
Secondly, it is seen that companies are pushing their employees to work overtime to meet company’s targets and productions. Although, these companies compansate by giving extra overtime money, but the compansation is not enough to the time that employees give to these companies. Children are becoming very careless and not studying as there is no one to look after them. This problem can be solved by putting the limit to overtime hours. As an illustration, Telenor has put ban on overtime more than 60 hours a month. This a good step and now parents can spend more time with their children.
Finally, almost all companies have annual leave system but if employees do not take these annual leaves, then these are adjusted in their salaries. This is not a good method and should be avoided because employees should take a work break in a year. For instance, a multinational company named as “Honda” has improved its policy and send employees on forced leave to spend their time with their families.
In conclusion, we can say that a happier employees are more productive and therefore vivid measures should be taken to ensure balance in their professional life and family life.
-----
Got 6 Band on this writing from IELTS BC. Feeling down once again :(
me.rawan

Post by me.rawan »

please help ....

how I can get my result

I got the exam in abu dhabi university (UAE)

:(
pynkicecream

Post by pynkicecream »

me.rawan wrote:please help ....

how I can get my result

Hi Me.rawan

Did you take the exam last 12th Sept.? Have you tried contacting British Council A.Dhabi? You should have received yours via sms last Friday. Or, you might want to go to this link and key in your details. Identification no. (Passport/emirates id)

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/Results

Goodluck :)
me.rawan

Post by me.rawan »

pynkicecream wrote:

how I can get my result

Hi Me.rawan

Did you take the exam last 12th Sept.? Have you tried contacting British Council A.Dhabi? You should have received yours via sms last Friday. Or, you might want to go to this link and key in your details. Identification no. (Passport/emirates id)

I contact with the abu dhabi university they said that I should go to take my result from the university

and they will not send any massage for the students to give them the results also they said that the online result its take long time to be done .......

the problem that I'm living far away from Abu Dhabi so its hard to go and take my result I will try to go to the university to take my result

thnx for help and please if you have any ideas tell me :)
pynkicecream

Post by pynkicecream »

me.rawan wrote:
pynkicecream wrote:

how I can get my result

Hi Me.rawan

I contact with the abu dhabi university they said that I should go to take my result from the university

and they will not send any massage for the students to give them the results also they said that the online result its take long time to be done .......

the problem that I'm living far away from Abu Dhabi so its hard to go and take my result I will try to go to the university to take my result

thnx for help and please if you have any ideas tell me :)

Hi me.rawan

It must be frustrating for you to wait for the results. I hope you can get the same soon. Try to check it online from time to time and share your scores as well..

Wish you all the best :)
Breakingbad

Post by Breakingbad »

Got My Results:

Listening: 8.5
Reading: 9.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.0
------------------
Overall: 8.0

This Is how sadness will be.
pynkicecream

Post by pynkicecream »

Breakingbad wrote:Got My Results:

------------------

Hi Breakingbad,

Your scores are not that bad. Does 6.5 in writing will drag your CRS points down? I hope not..

Congrats on having a perfect score in Reading. Well done! :)
Breakingbad

Post by Breakingbad »

pynkicecream wrote:
Breakingbad wrote:Got My Results:

------------------

Hi Breakingbad,

Your scores are not that bad. Does 6.5 in writing will drag your CRS points down? I hope not..

Congrats on having a perfect score in Reading. Well done! :)

My score is now 415. If I get 7 in Writing My score will be 475.
Jibusam

Re: DELAYED Results

Post by Jibusam »

I wrote my exam on 12th September and was supposed to get my results on 25th of Sep. Instead of that i got a mail that it is held for some quality check and will be available after 3rd Oct. Still i didn't get my results can anyone tell me how long it usually take for the results to come.
Breakingbad

Post by Breakingbad »

Jibusam wrote:I wrote my exam on 12th September and was supposed to get my results on 25th of Sep. Instead of that i got a mail that it is held for some quality check and will be available after 3rd Oct. Still i didn't get my results can anyone tell me how long it usually take for the results to come.

I got the same mail. And My results updated in results Portal On 3rd oct as they have specified in mail.
Try calling cust support.
Jibusam

Post by Jibusam »

Yh man I got my results in the result portal.
Jibusam

Post by Jibusam »

To clarify everyone's doubt. Sometimes the IELTS will with hold some candidates results for there quality purposes and checking. This are selected randomly and nothing is related to the score of the selected candidates. In usual case the results will be published on the 13th day after exam via the Internet. If your results is not available on that particular date don't be panicked as the Ielts will mail stating the reason and also the date when the results will be published. Maximum it takes another 10-13 days for the results to be issued either by post or by net.

So don't be panicked as my results was held back. I wrote my exam on 12th is September 2015 and was supposed to get the results on the 25th of Sep. Instead of that my result was available on the net on October 5th 2015 because they with held my results for quality purposes.
Breakingbad

Post by Breakingbad »

Did anyone receive results hard-copy. when will they send TRF.