Pleas rate my task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
dvlznoob

Pleas rate my task 1

Post by dvlznoob »

hi
My exam on 12 September and i want you to score my essay
Thank you
Question:
The bar chart shows the number of times per week (in 1000s), over five weeks, that three computer packages were downloaded from the internet.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
http://www.ieltsbuddy.com/images/task1- ... JcwEgl.jpg

Answer:

The bar chart illustrate the download times per week of computer packages ActiveX,Java and net ActiveX is the highest while Net is the lowest

ActiveX is the highest of all time on five weeks and its gradually increasing but it get a slight fall from week 3 to week 4 but it get increasing again, ActiveX sold on week 70,000 thousand while Java sold 45,000 thousand, there is no different between Java and Net on week 1 but java kept rising while Net is getting decreasing, Java is getting gradually increasing from week 1 to week 5 while Active a slight fall on week 4 but it get increased again, the popular is ActiveX it get more purchases while Net is the
Lowest between Java on the middle, the different between packages on week 5 is ActiveX get 110,000,Java 80,000 and Net 60,000, java and ActiveX is get gradually increasing from week 1 to week 5 while Net still lowest, the different between week 1 and week 5 is on net is 30,000 and this is low number comparison with others.

Thank you
Last question does the numbers count with word numbers?
dvlznoob

Re: Pleas rate my task 1

Post by dvlznoob »

no one rate my task :(
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Pleas rate my task 1

Post by Flick »

Hi dvlznoob,

It is difficult to rate your writing without the graph.
Can you please attach it to your essay?

Thanks,
Flick