Writing task 1. please evaluate it and give probable band score.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

Writing task 1. please evaluate it and give probable band score.

Post by faruk079 »

Question: You want to go camping for a week with a friend. Write a letter to the campsite giving details of when you would like to go. Also, find out if they have any vacancies at that time, and how much it will cost. Ask if they can send you information about the campsite, including its facilities, and any extra costs involved.
Answer:

Dear Sir,
My friend and I are going to camp in your campsite. I am writing this letter to ask some detail information of your place.

We will arrive at your place on 21st August and will stay till 28th August. Could you please inform me if there is any vacancies at that time? Furthermore, please inform us about the probable cost of that place. Moreover, do you have any canteen for food? In addition to that, we have a plan to go for hiking, boating as well as trekking. Do you provide the facilities to go for such kinds of entertainment activities? If yes, what would be the cost? After that, please inform us briefly regarding the security systems of your place. Please be informed that we will come from Sydney by plane and let us know whether you have the facility to pick and drop from the airport. I would appreciate if you could give us a discount offer for this camping.
Thank you for your valuable time. I would be hoping that you would be able to answer my queries at the earliest possible time.

Yours sincerely,
Faruqe Ahmed