please assess this essay 3

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
ahmad umar

please assess this essay 3

Post by ahmad umar »

Children who are disinterested in subjects such as mathematics and philosophy should not be made to study them at school these subjects should be optional rather than compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree
In twentieth 21th century, education system being standardized. This can been over the world. I disagree that young generation who are find certain subjects disinteresting should not be made to study them at school. This will be shown by looking at how taking a variety of different courses can help students realize their strengths and how some subjects are essential for daily basis.
Firstly, people who are taking a variant courses regardless of their interests helps and attract them through the subjects. For example, when I was at school, mathematics was compulsory for me. Since then, taking a course I realized that I had a natural talented and strength in this area. This ultimately led me to become a brilliant engineer. This example clearly shows that students disinterested in specific subjects should not immediately be permitted to leave them. Thus, certain basic subjects should be mandatory.
Additionally, some subjects are basic necessity for daily life such as mathematics and history. Take a history for instance, it is extremely necessary for students to know their homeland’s history as well as culture. Moreover, if peoples do not have basic knowledge of scientific discipline, it will be difficult for them to deal with daily life. Therefore, knowing of their culture and historic event such as country’s history and understanding mathematical subjects have beneficial impact on people to have a successfully life
In conclusion, students around world should not be permitted to alter their early studies on the basis of disinterests. It hoped the manner in which courses are offered in the developed and developing world never changes